Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Saturn Experience

My experience with Saturn was finally happening in good timing. I wanted a new car that was like my old car but I would be able to afford it and have some benefits with it. It would be my third car I was purchasing because I like their customer service and the product. I got the car that was brand new that year and had a pretty good gas mileage to it. The car turned out to have everything and more. It had a sun roof, leather seats, tinted windows, electronic controlled seats and windows, cruise control, control buttons on the steering wheel and cup holders everywhere. At the time the papers were being signed, he gave me extra warranty for my tires and still be able to afford the monthly payments. I was very happy with my purchase and drove around with it like it was my own for a while. Not until the next day they called me saying that they gave me a car that was already owned. He said,”I am sorry that I gave you the wrong car but we can give you a new one.” Well no wonder I saw scratches on the paint job. I went back after work and they offered me a dark blue Saturn. I still have all the benefits and it was newer. I was upset a bit because the car I had had all the bells and whistles I liked on it. The salesperson made sure that I was satisfied. “You won’t have to pay higher insurance and the blue car is brand new!” said the salesperson. “You’re right, I would be paying lower, “I said. I walked out of there with a smile on my face and assurance that I was taken care of. I was so glad that Saturn was taking ownership for what happened and made me a happier customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment