Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Walmart Experience at Walmart

My experience with Walmart was really bad. I would ask where a particular product was and no one even turned to look at me. I wanted to know where there is more or if there was more in stock. There was one finally turned and said we cannot help right now because we have other things to do and we may not have that in stock since we do not have it out here. I was livid. I cannot believe they would not take the small time to get the product or even tell the manager what we needed. I was like come on. I am not going to ask for any more help. They just stood there and continued doing their work even though they knew they should do something about it. I asked where their manager was. They said that she is busy and would not be able to help me. I mean the guts to just keep working even though they know they have it in stock or in the back somewhere. I wanted them to at least check if they had it in stock. I wanted to just walk out and find a different store even the stores that had the product locked up get the product I wanted. All I wanted was some time and some effort to show that they cared. I wanted to just make a big joke about it because I was so annoyed by the situation. I even wanted to find a store that may not have it at all usually and they would take the effort to order it or take my situation into consideration. Any store that take my situation into consideration would be rewarded for giving me my product and taking the effort to look up the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment