Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Worth While Buy

I bought someone a great Christmas present by buying her a bed spread she would really like. It was a bed spread from a company that only sold products through their magazines. I usually go to the store and look at product that was physically there. It was a great buy because it was a high quality product that was great with a zen type of room. It was a quilt like textures to the cushions of the bed spread and had big squares of different colors on it. I thought that it would be very pleasing for her because she is one of my best friends. It came with two pillow shames and a cylinder red velvet color pillow I bought with it. I did not want to buy anything that was too common to buy like a music CD or a gift card so I bought something rare. I wanted rare to become the best gift ever from a friend. She liked decorating her room and making it look different so maybe she will use this for good. Gift exchange came up for three of us to give out our Christmas gifts. My other friend gave her small gifts as well she gave me small gifts. They were cool gifts. I was anticipating her to open it because it was physically the biggest gift I have ever given her. She looked very curious the whole time we waited to have her open it and seems as time went by she could tell it probably something for a room. So came the time for her to open it and she was surprised and loved the pillows that came with it. She talked of when she would put it on her bed and her pillows. I was glad and relieved that it was a worth-while buy for a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment